06 Dec Certificate – Pending (Outstanding) Jobs
Posted at 15:20h in Portfolio
- Surveys-Certificates. Keep track of vessels surveys. Display of warnings of surveys that are due and need your attention. Check which surveys have been completed etc.
- Pending Jobs. A system to keep track of vessels’ pending jobs.
- Consumptions. Keep electronic records of noon report data.
- Publications. A system to keep track if the vessel has the necessary publications on board and when they expire
- Inspections. A system to keep track of inspections such as Flag Inspection, Internal Audit, P & I etc.
- Reports like :
- Voyage Report, A detailed Report showing voyage consumption for fuels, lubricants etc.
- Survey Library. A list displaying Survey Categories and interval periods.
- Survey Status. Pending Surveys by Vessel
- Plan Ahead Reports. Those reports combine all pending information on a single page. Surveys, Pending Jobs, and Inspections can be presented sorted by their expire date
- Surveys Completed. A report displaying completed surveys by vessel.
- Pending Jobs. Display of Vessels’ Pending Jobs.
- Publications on Board. Presentations of all publications that are on board a vessel.
- Publications expired by Year. A report that the user specifies the Year, and the computer returns all publications that are about to expire according to that date.
- Voyage Daily Analysis. A detailed report with all consumption date collected from the daily noon report. Statistic information is also presented at the end of this report
- Main Engine Daily Analysis. A detailed report with information such Cylinder Temperatures of a specific vessel.
- Warnings when inspections are due.
- Option to plot vessels current position and voyage history on an interactive map
Remarks for Technical – Operation Software
- A Windows .net Service can be installed on the server to monitor certificates/outstanding matters and report them via email to the office.